Sunday, April 7, 2013

JT Cancer Fund Donations. Greeting Card Set of 10 ($20)

Hello everybody. I have created greeting cards with a cycling watercolor on the front. A set of ten cards is $20. These cards are now ready to order, and most of them can be picked up TODAY!! If you place an order via, Paypal.com, I will make sure that your cards will be available down at the shop by tomorrow, April 9. I am asking for a $20 donation to cover my costs,and a little extra for my bills, but you can contribute as much as you want. To, my non-cycling friends, you may also "purchase" a set of these greeting cards, but you may want to wait for me to create greeting cards with a non-cycling theme. The bicycling watercolor is a JT orginal but is based on a cycling painting by Miki de Goodaboom entitled "Le Tour De France 03" Thank you so much for your assistance. I hope you enjoy your greeting cards. If you would like to have a custom greeting card set created, please let me know!! If you have any questions, or if you place an order, please text me if you need special delivery consideration. 6062158307 JT -

No comments: